|Identity and contact details||MULTITRADE SPAIN S.L.|
|Postal address||Passeig del Ferrocarril, 335, Bajos 2ª – 08860 Castelldefels.|
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 12 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter GDPR), MULTITRADE SPAIN S.L. (hereinafter MULTITRADE) hereby notifies you that the personal data that you provide us when browsing the WEBSITE and/or completing WEBSITE forms will be processed by MULTITRADE for the PURPOSE of managing the services offered by MULTITRADE, administrative tasks related to these, and providing you an excellent service through the WEBSITE, and/or the purposes indicated in the data protection clause that can be found with the form that you have just completed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We collect data to provide and guarantee a high quality service, according to the choices you have made. The information provided can also be used by you to access and use our WEBSITE, and for information about any of the products and services that interest you.
We also use the information that we collect to prevent harmful or suspicious conduct and breaches of our terms and policies, to detect and prevent spam and to preserve the integrity of our products, services and data. We apply the appropriate SECURITY MEASURES for the data collected and the processing purpose to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data when they are processed in so far as our entity has implemented the processing policies and security measures referred to in current European data protection legislation. The processing policies and security measures established by MULTITRADE protect your personal data from alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or use.
We also use the information that you provide us to respond when you contact us or to communicate with you when we are legally permitted to do so.
When the user ticks the box indicating that they accept marketing communications, they give their explicit consent for MULTITRADE to send them their NEWSLETTER with updates, marketing messages, publicity and information related to our entity, services and products, policies and terms.
The data collected will only be processed for the specified purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect the information that you provide when you browse our WEBSITE, specifically the identification and registration details included in forms, and the data and messages that you enter on the forms. These data can include: your name and surname, email address and other data needed to process your request or communication.
- We can obtain identifiers when you send us an email or contact us.
- We can, and will, obtain identifiers when you access or open a session in another website, for example a social network site, from our WEBSITE. This can include Personally Identifiable Information, such as text and images, available on those third-party websites.
- If our WEBSITE should give you the opportunity, now or in the future, to pay for services offered by MULTITRADE by credit card through providers that process payments through third-parties, it is important that you realise that our service provider will collect and process your credit card information, not MULTITRADE.
Completing the forms supplied to gather information on the services offered by MULTITRADE, or any other questionnaire that might be provided in the future, is entirely optional. However, refusal by the customer or user to provide certain data may prevent the services offered by MULTITRADE from being provided.
WHERE DOES THE INFORMATION COLLECTED COME FROM?
The information we collect through the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties, nor from publicly accessible sources.
WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA WE COLLECT
The lawful basis for processing your data is as follows:
- Performance of the contract that you have entered into, or to apply precontractual measures.
- Compliance with MULTITRADE’s legal obligations.
DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All information supplied by the user by registering or completing the forms on the WEBSITE must be accurate. The user will also be responsible for keeping all information supplied to MULTITRADE permanently updated so that it corresponds to the actual situation of the user at all times. The user will be solely responsible for any false or imprecise declarations they make and for any harm they might cause to MULTITRADE or to third parties through the information they provide.
Please immediately inform MULTITRADE of any change or modification to the data you have provided to us, so that they accurately reflect your personal situation at all times.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right to confirmation of whether MULTITRADE is processing your personal data or not.
- The right to request access to your personal data held by us.
- The right to request rectification or erasure: for example, you can request that your email address is rectified if it is incorrect or request that the data held by MULTITRADE is erased if, for example, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected. When data are removed, we actually block them to comply with legal obligations.
- The right to request that processing be restricted: for example, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data for marketing purposes, by asking us to cancel your subscription to the NEWSLETTER or marketing communications. In this case, we will only store the data required to exercise or defend claims.
- The right to object to processing and to withdraw consent at any time: for example, you can ask MULTITRADE to cease processing your data, without affecting the lawfulness of any previous processing based on your consent prior to withdrawal. MULTITRADE will cease to process the data except for legitimate reasons or in defence of any potential claims.
- The right to data portability in a machine-readable format to another controller, provided that the processing is compliant with the GDPR.
You can exercise these rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Exercise GDPR rights’ in the subject line and including:
- Your name and surname, or username
- Email address
- The right that you wish to exercise
- Information that you wish to access, rectify or remove, or restrict the processing of, or exercise your right to portability.
Data subjects can also file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when their rights have not been satisfied, via the following link: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/solicitudReclamacion.jsf;jsessionid=58939FC9F6DAB8144DD8E79FC94D0A40
DO WE TRANSFER OR ASSIGN YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
Data are not communicated or transferred to third parties, except to potential Processors (third party that provides a service to our entity).
MULTITRADE may share your information with various government bodies in response to a summons, court order or other legal process, or for any other legal requirement.
We may provide links to websites managed by other hosts (‘third-party websites’) for your convenience and interest. We will not divulge your information to these third-party websites without your consent.